As an Executive/Leadership Coach Raj believes in building World Class “Super Leaders,” One Executive at a time.
Raj is an Award-winning, C-suite leader and certified executive and leadership coach who has built, developed, and led large, globally-competitive teams, provided transformational coaching to maximize productivity, improve staff morale, and inculcate powerful leadership skills — experience in for-profit and non-profit sectors. He leveraged leadership skills to transform struggling companies.
With over 25+ years’ experience and leadership wisdom backed by toolkit of the world’s best leadership resources and cutting-edge techniques and ideas, Raj has leveraged proven leadership methods to develop super leaders that transformed not only themselves and their teams but also the entire organization at various levels.
Raj has led extensive workshops, seminars, coaching sessions, mastermind sessions, keynote engagements, and group and one-on-one coaching sessions. He has coached thousands of individuals during his career, created powerful instructional programs and courses. He has developed financial leadership programs, introduced leadership training, and Mastermind sessions at various organizations designed, developed and led workshops on leadership, communication, and productivity across the country.
He trained hundreds of trainers in Costa Rica with the John Maxwell Team.
His corporate experience includes background in managing budgets exceeding tens of millions of dollars, turning-around companies, maximizing profits, and catapulting business success while working with CEO/board of directors.
Raj Kapur is an Executive Director with The John Maxwell Company. He is a Certified Coach, Teacher, Trainer, and Speaker.
Raj in his profession as a CFO was with Higher Achievement, Inc. a non-profit serving Middle School Children, before which he was the CFO at Campagna Center for over eight-years. He has over 30 years of experience in the Non-Profit Sector.
From a very early age, Raj had a passion for Self-improvement and Self Development. Learning about success, achieving success and teaching success has been his lifelong goal. Raj believes success is a journey, not a destination. This journey is to be enjoyed at every stage of life.
Raj received his Master’s in Business Administration from Dowling College in Long Island, New York. He is uniquely qualified to teach in that he has studied, collected, and distilled the best ideas from all of the achievement gurus.
By using proven tactics to train, coach and mentor, Raj can give individuals the insight to help them achieve their personal and professional goals.
Raj has experience in many diverse areas
- He has taken companies from shoe-string startup to generating millions of dollars.
- Trained at Fortune 500 companies.
- Presented workshops at Virginia Head Start Association’s conferences
- Created custom workshops on Leadership, Communication, and Productivity for private organizations including CPA, Law firms and many non-profit organizations
- Worked with High Networth Individuals on their Wealth Mindset
- Created several online courses on Wealth; Leadership; Mindset
- Done multiple Masterminds on Leadership, Communication, Personal Growth, Productivity – Face to Face, Online and via conference calls & webinars
- Taken Non Profit organizations which were on the verge of closure to where they are doing great work helping the community at large and making a difference
- Led groups of people in Master Mind setting where they have been able to make a tremendous difference in their own lives and the organizations they work for
- Been instrumental in raising performance, even while working with adverse business environments
- Trained, taught, coached and mentored business leaders
- Worked across many industries and used the inter-industry knowledge to better my clients’ businesses
- Taught and practiced leadership
- Trained and taught about increasing productivity to executives, individuals, teams, and departments